Are you looking for kidney stone advice about how to pass even the most stubborn stones? There are thousands of people who struggle with passing their stones. In about 15% of cases, water is not effective.
You most likely have been drinking plenty of water to help flush your kidneys. However, there are numerous other ways to dissolve calcium based kidney stones and flush the kidneys. Unfortunately, most doctors do not recommend any of these ways because western medicine will have nothing to do with natural health.
In this article, you will learn some simple kidney stone advice about the most effective ways to get rid of the pain and stones.
Why Natural Health is an Option?
There are numerous natural health tips that will help you get rid of kidney stones. For instance, drinking plenty of water is probably the most common treatment. This is one simple natural health tip that even doctors are telling patients.
But are there more? Research is showing that there are numerous ways to help your body rid yourself of the calcium deposits in your kidneys. Natural health researchers have found that using your diet, common beverages, vitamins, herbs, supplements and even exercise can help you cure yourself naturally.
Here are some simple tips your doctor most likely did not mention.
How to Pass a Kidney Stone in One Day
1. Overall health is important. Being healthy physically has probably a thousand benefits and helping pass kidney stones is one of them. All systems of your body work more effectively when you exercise daily. Do something active you enjoy for 30 minutes today.
2. You should drink water. But how much? If you suffer from this painful disease, you should drink about 1 cup of water for every hour you are awake. You do the math!
3. Eating at least 6-7 servings of fruits and vegetables daily is highly recommended. The water soluble fiber that you get from fruits and vegetables will also aid in flushing the kidneys.
4. Educating yourself on natural acids is also beneficial. For instance, phosphoric acid will get to your kidneys and can actually dissolve calcium kidney stones. Ascorbic acid (also known as Vitamin C) can boost immunity and can also help with the dissolution process.
5. Fiber is important. Make sure you are looking for whole grain foods with a dietary fiber content of at least 3 grams per serving. Fiber will help with the flushing. Oat bran is great!
What Else Can You Do?
Making one trip to the grocery store to buy 2 ingredients can help you dissolve and pass your kidney stones by tomorrow. Learn more about this 100% guaranteed Remedy Report that is step by step and researched. With an almost 90% satisfaction rate, you cannot go wrong.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing challenge you to pass your kidney stone by tomorrow with only 2 grocery store ingredients. Try this 100% guaranteed risk-free offer now!