To help heartburn you will often find experts saying 2 different things… strengthen your damaged lower esophageal sphincter and eat a proper diet to get more acid in your stomach. But how do you go about doing both of these things?
In this article about acid reflux remedy advice, you will learn how to cure your heartburn and acid reflux with a new diet and simple lifestyle tips.
Why Natural Remedies Work?
Acid reflux is usually caused by a damaged or weak lower esophageal sphincter (LES). The LES is the muscle flap that sits on top of the stomach. After years of poor dieting, the sphincter will begin to become weaker and weaker. If not strengthened with a healthier diet, suffering from acid reflux is inevitable.
The second reason why heartburn is common is poor dieting. Poor dieting leaves the stomach without enough stomach acids to digest the food properly. However, proper dieting can give the stomach enough enzymes to leave the food and stomach acid inside the stomach.
Here are some simple tips you can start today to begin your home treatment.
Acid Reflux Remedy Advice
1. Eat softer foods for 2 days to help your LES repair. Hard and crunchy foods tend to scrape the sphincter.
2. Avoid spicy and acidic foods for 2 days like alcohol and coffee.
3. Stop smoking because the chemicals in cigarettes damage the LES further.
4. Drink water after every meal and snack.
5. Swallow 1-2 teaspoons of raw liquid honey when heartburn symptoms begin.
6. Chew your food longer to aid digestion process.
7. Supplementing aloe vera juice will speed up the repair of LES. You can find this at any health food store.
8. Eating a red apple will help whenever you feel an attack coming on.
Cure Your Acid Reflux Permanently with 3 Ingredients
Imagine making a trip to the grocery store for 3 ingredients and curing your acid reflux in 24 hours or less. Take a look at our 100% guaranteed Acid Reflux Remedy Report for a step by step, researched way to cure yourself in hours. Download your copy now!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer advice to help heartburn be cured permanently. For a 100% guaranteed remedy report that is researched and works with 3 ingredients, visit us now!