Do you know the do’s and don’ts of acid reflux? Though hundreds of thousands of people suffer from this annoying disease, the majority of suffers think the only treatment for acid reflux is an antacid.
However, research from around the world has shown that foods, herbs, supplements and lifestyle changes can help and hinder acid reflux. If you are looking for some simple remedy heartburn relief, you have found the right article.
In this article, I will give you 7 tips to begin your remedy heartburn relief.
Remedy Heartburn Relief Tips
1. Eating soft foods for a few days can help heal the esophagus and lower esophageal sphincter (LES) which are commonly the cause of acid reflux. Stay away from hard and crunchy foods which tend to scrape the tissue.
2. You should also avoid spicy and acidic foods and drinks like coffee, alcohol and soft drinks. Water is always your best choice for beverages.
3. Swallowing 1-2 teaspoons of raw liquid honey when symptoms begin can help because honey will coat the esophagus and sphincter. Honey has a miraculous healing ability.
4. Drink water after every meal or snack.
5. Drinking aloe vera juice regularly can also help with the healing of the sphincter tissue. You can find aloe vera juice at many natural health stores.
6. Chewing your food longer has also shown to have small benefits.
7. Taking a swig of apple cider vinegar can also help by aiding in digestion. The taste can be horrible but the benefits might be worth it.
Cure Acid Reflux in Hours
Imagine learning what foods and herbs will naturally cure acid reflux in hours. Imagine understanding how to permanently cure acid reflux with remedies and lifestyle changes.
Discover Remedy Heartburn Relief that is 100% guaranteed to work!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer the only researched remedy heartburn relief on the internet. Learn about a Reflux Remedy Report that is 100% guaranteed to work!