Are you wondering how to treat gallstones? This year alone, about one-half of a million Americans will remove their organ, the gallbladder because of gallstone problems. Unfortunately, western medicine still believes that removing an organ is the best treatment for gallstones.
However, thousands of people will treat their problem with an alternative treatment which helps the body flush the gallbladder. In the process of flushing the gallbladder, the stones are painlessly passed from the body.
However, most medical establishments do not recommend passing your stones naturally because it could mean millions of dollars lost from less cholecystectomy surgeries. In this article, you will learn some simple natural health secrets about treating this problem naturally.
How to Save Thousands of Dollars and Your Organ
Imagine saving thousands of dollars and passing your gallstone at home. Though this sounds too good to be true, it just may be easier than you expect. One of the most popular ways to treat this common disease is with a liver and gallbladder cleanse.
With a liver cleanse, you are rewarding the liver for its daily work and in the process you are helping alleviate the possibility of additional strain being placed on the gallbladder with the excess cholesterol and bile salts that can accumulate with an under-functioning liver.
Many people have found that using simple vegetables, fruits, herbs and basic cooking ingredients can quickly and painlessly pass gallstones.
How to Pass Your Gallstones from Home
1. Many people begin a home treatment by supplementing magnesium. For instance, magnesium has been shown to reduce the risk of stone development in the gallbladder. Many natural health doctors recommend a diet that has about 400 mg a day of magnesium.
2. You may also wish to prevent gallstones with preventing them from forming. By avoiding saturated fats, such as red meats and pork, you will help the gallbladder cleanse itself. Your gallbladder will then be able to work at flushing the stones naturally.
3. Fiber has been shown to help flush cholesterol from the gallbladder and also help the liver’s effectiveness. Fiber therapy is a commonly used treatment to help both the liver and gallbladder work more effectively. One part of the treatment calls for 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
4. Another quick tip is to drink one cup of coffee daily. Recent studies have shown that coffee will increase the flow of bile and decrease the risk of developing gallstones.
5. Try converting the cholesterol stones into bile by supplementing ascorbic acid, vitamin C to your diet. You can supplement 3000 mg daily.
How to Treat Gallstones by Tomorrow
Imagine flushing your gallstones by tomorrow? Imagine a researched and step by step remedy that works in literally hours? Imagine cancelling your gallbladder surgery and saving thousands of dollars?
Learn how to cure your gallstones with this 100% guaranteed Remedy Report.
Guaranteed! Researched! Step by Step! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands of sufferers learn how to treat gallstones at home. Now it’s your turn!