If you are interested in curing gout, all you may need to do is start searching through your refrigerator and cupboard. Believe it or not, many of the common ingredients in most kitchens can be used to cure gout.
In fact, research is revealing that many of the oldest remedies for gout are actually legitimate because they flush uric acid and the uric crystals that are causing this disease.
Treat Gout Naturally
Do not be skeptical about treating this disease naturally. It is proven that gout is caused by an excess of uric acid and the only way to cure the disease is to flush the uric acid and flush the uric crystals between the inflamed joints.
There are numerous foods and ingredients which work to neutralize and flush uric acid in the body. You can also use your diet to avoid foods that cause the excess of uric acid. Here are 5 natural ways to treat gout.
Curing Gout with these 5 Tips
1. Begin your home treatment by soaking the foot (or big toe) in Epson salt or a combination of apple cider vinegar/water. Both of these topical treatments have shown to reduce inflammation and neutralize the uric acid crystal. Try to soak the joint for at least 30 minutes in a warm tub to sooth the muscles and joints. The magnesium in the Epson salt is believed to be the compound that relaxes the joint.
2. Neutralizing uric acid is important for a full cure of gout. You can do this by eating a few cups of strawberries and cherries. Many of my customers use cherries because they are more easily accessible. Both of these fruits are important to any home treatment. It is believed that a compound found in most berries and cherries is responsible for the neutralizing of the acid. This study also found that cherries and strawberries can be helpful for kidney stones too!
3. Water is a great way to also flush the uric acid levels in the body and joints. You should drink at least 125 ounces of water if you are suffering from this disease. Try to drink water throughout the day to keep uric levels down through dilution.
4. Ascorbic acid (also called vitamin C) and bioflavonoids are your 2 best friends. Both of these have been shown to be beneficial to reducing inflammation associated with this type of arthritis. Therefore, you should increase your intake of citrus fruits, berries, tomatoes, green peppers, and leafy greens.
5. There are also things you should avoid. I would suggest staying away from all animal based foods (meat, seafood and dairy) which typically contain large amounts of purines. Purines will eventually break down to uric acid and cause more pain. You can obviously add meats and dairy back to your diet once you cure gout.
Try to get your protein from legumes and nuts. Soy nuts, peanut butter, tofu and almonds are very beneficial!
A Gout Cure that Works in 2 Hours
Imagine making one trip to the grocery store and learning how to fully cure gout in less than 2 hours. Learn about curing gout with the simplest and most effective remedies that have been researched and proven to work.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing promises that curing gout will be as simple as eating your next meal. Learn how to cure gout in less than 2 hours with a 100% guaranteed Gout remedy report.