How do engineers fix something? By understanding the cause of the problem! In other words, if you understand the causes of gout, you will be better able to cure gout by avoiding those causes.
In this article, you will learn the top causes of this painful form of arthritis and you will also learn 5 ways to cure gout using simple remedies to flush the cause.
Let’s get started with the causes of gout!
What Causes Gout?
Uric acid! Uric acid is always in the body. However, if you suffer from this disease your body is not able to break down this acid and eliminate it through your urine. The excess uric acid will eventually build up between joints (mostly the big toe) and the pain will begin. If not treated quickly, this disease can begin the formation of kidney stones which can be even more painful.
Who is at risk? Typically, those people who are at risk at typically those people who have a poor diet, are overweight (30 pounds over ideal weight) and who live a sedentary lifestyle. Studies have shown that people who drink more than 2 alcoholic drinks a day are also at risk.
There is also a correlation of linked between various diseases and gout. If you suffer from high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, or arteriosclerosis, you are a prime candidate for this disease. Finally, though this disease can haunt anyone, it will usually affect men who are 30-50 years or age or women who are 50 years or older.
Now let’s talk about how to flush the uric acid and uric crystals and ultimately cure gout!
How to Cure Gout
Here are 5 ways to begin your home treatment to flush uric acid and cure gout!
1. Start drinking lots and lots of water. You should drink about half your body weight in ounces per day. If you weigh 200 pounds, drink 100 ounces of water. That seems simple!
2. If you can walk on it, try to move it by exercising. Exercising will hurt but it can start to loosen the uric crystals which are causing the pain.
3. Fresh cherries or frozen cherries are helpful for neutralizing the acid that is causing the pain. You should try to eat a couple cups of cherries a day.
4. Fiber can also help flush the acid that needs to be eliminated. Eat plenty of vegetables daily (5 servings) which will help flush the acid, cholesterol, and toxins in your body. You will have to make more bathroom trips but this is good!
5. Mix a half teaspoon of baking soda into a glass of water and drink up. Baking soda has been shown to neutralize and dilute uric crystals. You can do this 3 times a day.
No More Pain in 2 Hours
What are the best researched 7 gout remedies? Learn 7 remedies that are proven to neutralize gout and cure it in less than 2 hours. With this 100% guaranteed remedy report, you will not have to suffer anymore!
Imagine knowing the 7 best researched remedies that cure gout in hours. Learn how Joe Barton can help you treat gout at home with one trip to the grocery store.