Have you considered trying a urinary tract infection natural remedy? Thousands of UTI sufferers who have tried antibiotics are switching to an alternative treatment to cure their infection. Why?
About 1 in every 4 sufferers who use antibiotics to treat their UTI will develop another infection within the next year.
Are you a repeat sufferer? If your answer is ‘yes’ then it is time you cure yourself with a urinary tract infection natural remedy.
Why Antibiotics Didn’t Work
Why didn’t antibiotics work for you? Many people are asking this same question and the answer is bacteria. Your urinary tract is full of bacteria. Some of the bacteria is good and some of the bacteria is bad. Unfortunately, antibiotics work by killing both ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria.
This works for most people, however, it can cause more problems for some people. If you are a repeat patient, you need to boost your bladder and urinary tract’s health and flush the ‘bad’ bacteria from your tract.
How do you do this?
Urinary Tract Infection Natural Remedy
Here is how you will start your UTI home treatment. Follow these tips to cure and prevent this annoying and painful infection.
1. Drinking water is a good way to flush the body and bladder. Water makes all systems healthier and more efficient. Drinking 8-12 glasses of water a day is the beginning of curing this infection.
2. Boost your immunity to start the fight against the E coli bacteria. You can do this by getting up to 3000 mg of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) daily. It is recommended you eat 3-5 servings of vegetables to do this because of the abundance of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
3. Don’t flush the vitamins from your body! Did you know that you will flush most of the vitamin C out of your body? You can avoid this by supplementing zinc which helps your body absorb vitamin C. This will also help the immune system.
4. Eat garlic! Garlic is one of the most popular herbal remedies and actually has shown to help fight bacterial infections. Because UTI is caused by a bacterial infection, it is important to supplement garlic to your diet. Use garlic on your food or use a garlic supplement daily.
5. Prevention is important. It does no good to cure your infection and have it come back months later. One prevention tip is to regularly eat cranberries or drink unsweetened cranberry juice. Cranberries have been shown to help flush the bacteria from your bladder but more importantly can help prevent future infections.
Be UTI-Free in 12 Hours
Do you live close to a grocery store? If you do, you will be able to cure your urinary tract infection in less than 12 hours from now! Learn about a 100% guaranteed, researched and step by step urinary tract infection natural remedy now.
Discover what 3 grocery items you need to cure yourself now!
With 3 grocery items, Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have discovered the most effective Urinary Tract Infection Natural Remedy. Try it now with a 100% guarantee!