Treating gallstones can be as simple or difficult as you want to make it. If you listen to your doctor or surgeon’s advice, you will probably walk away with no gallbladder and a $15,000 medical bill. However, many people are using simple natural remedies to treat their gallstones.
In this article, you will learn why you should try to keep your organ, the gallbladder, and some simple and effective gallstone natural remedies you can try at home.
Why You Should Try a Gallstones Natural Remedy before Surgery
Many of my customers were days away from gallbladder surgery when they discovered a home remedy. After trying the gallstone alternative treatment, they called their hospital and canceled their surgery.
Many of the patients didn’t realize what they were getting themselves into when they agreed to gallbladder surgery (also referred to as a cholecystectomy). Did you know that over 500,000 Americans will have this surgery performed on them this year alone?
Unfortunately, western medicine has an infamous history of not telling their patients the side effects of many treatments.
For instance, in longitudinal studies, people who remove their gallbladder are much more likely to be diagnosed with bowel and colon cancers. And about half of patients will experience diarrhea and vomiting for a number weeks after surgery. Which brings me to the question…
Have you considered passing your gallstones naturally with a natural remedy?
Treating Gallstones with Natural Remedies
There are numerous things you can do to avoid surgery. Here are some tips you may wish to try. Unfortunately, your doctors will never mention most of these.
1. Avoid fattening or high cholesterol foods for a week. You should avoid all animal based foods including dairy and meat. Obviously, do not eat any fried foods.
2. Increasing your intake of fiber and bran is important for the next week. This will help flush 3 important organs which you will need to cleanse. Eating fruits, vegetables and oat bran is critical to cleansing the gallbladder, liver and colon.
3. You should immediately start supplementing vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid). Vitamin C has been shown to convert cholesterol to bile. This is helpful because most likely your stones are made up of cholesterol. Supplement 1000 mg three times a day.
4. Reducing the number of toxins in your body has also shown to be beneficial. You can do this by supplementing 1200 mg of lecithin twice a day, 2 teaspoons of flaxseed oil per day, and 1 gram of Taurine twice per day.
5. You should also be eating these vegetables that contain high levels of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll can help flush many of your organs and could be helpful for passing your stones. You should supplement wheatgrass, spinach and parsley.
What Else Can You Do?
These 5 tips are the beginning to your alternative home treatment! These are a great start to begin cleansing those organs and hopefully passing the gallstones.
Now imagine making one trip to the grocery store and passing your gallstones by tomorrow. If you would like a simple, step by step remedy that is 100% guaranteed to work, visit us now!
Guaranteed! Natural! Researched! Treating gallstones as simple as changing your diet for one day. Learn about Joe Barton and Barton Publishing’s 100% guaranteed Gallstone Remedy.