Are you looking for an effective natural cure for gout? Have you considered a diet for gout sufferers? Thousands of people will treat this disease naturally and many of them will cure it with their diet.
In this article, you will learn an effective diet plan to flush the uric acid and cure the cause of this disease.
A Natural Way to Cure Gout – Dieting
Did you know that about half of gout cases are caused by poor dieting alone? Because this disease is caused by high levels of uric acid in the blood, we must consider how the uric acid gets into the body.
In most cases, high levels of uric acid means a diet rich in purine-rich foods. A good rule of thumb would be that purine rich foods come from meat, dairy or seafood. By simply eliminating those foods from your diet, you stand a better chance to prevent this painful form of arthritis.
But there are other things you can do as well! Here are more tips about a diet for gout sufferers.
Diet for Gout Sufferers
It is important to keep a food journal while treating this disease. Food journals can give you a better idea of what foods might trigger your attacks. In the mean time, here are some simple tips to cure and prevent gout.
1. Avoid these purine rich foods until you’re cured: all red meats, fish roe, scallops and shellfish, beans, lentils, peas, poultry and alcohol.
2. You should also stay away from these vegetables and legumes: asparagus, cauliflower, mushrooms, oatmeal, soy, spinach and tripe.
3. Finally, here are foods that are either low in purines or neutralize the uric acid in the body. You should eat plenty of fresh cherries, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, raspberries, bananas and blueberries.
4. Vegetables are also important for flushing and neutralizing uric acid. You should eat plenty of celery, tomatoes, kale, cabbage, parsley, and green-leafy vegetables (except spinach).
5. Foods with a high vitamin C count have been shown to be beneficial like red cabbage, red bell peppers, tangerines, mandarins, oranges and potatoes.
6. You should also be diligent of drinking at least 100 ounces of water throughout the day to also help flush the uric acid levels from the body.
7. Finally, you should try to get your protein from 1 serving of whey protein mix and also nuts. (If you need to eat dairy, always go with the fat free!)
What Else Can You Do?
Did you know there are 7 proven ways (remedies) to flush or neutralize uric acid and dissolve uric crystals? For instance, many people will drink a glass of water with a half teaspoon of baking soda. Baking soda has been shown to dissolve uric acid crystals between the joints.
If you would like to cure gout in less than 2 hours with one trip to the grocery store, please visit our Cure Gout Website. With a 100% guaranteed remedy report, you will know every researched remedy available.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing would like you to go a step further than the diet for gout sufferers. Learn what 7 gout remedies will permanently cure and prevent gout!