What are the most effective gout tips? What is the best way to cure and prevent this disease from coming back? Should I treat the pain or cure the cause?
These questions are 3 of the most important things about treating gout naturally. Unfortunately, many doctors avoid these questions and simply treat the pain. In this article, you will learn some of the most effective gout tips that have been researched to work.
How Should I Cure Gout?
Did you know that this disease was once called a king’s disease? Why? Many kings were diagnosed with an extreme and pain of the big toe. Though they didn’t know it then, this disease was caused by an inactive lifestyle and excessive eating.
We now know that this form of arthritis is caused by the body’s inability to flush uric acid effectively. Uric acid is most often produced in the body from the purines (meats, dairy, some legumes).
In other words, the foods that you are eating could be causing the pain associated with this disease.
Cure Gout with these Tips
If you are interested in treating the pain, you should have your doctor prescribe you some painkillers.
However, if you are interested in curing this disease, then you should learn how to reduce uric acid levels and dissolve and flush uric acid. These tips are for those people who wish to cure this disease. You should also remember these tips for prevention, too!
1. Drinking water begins the flushing process of the uric acid. Drink plenty of water throughout the whole day.
2. Your diet should be rich in vegetables and fruits because of the high fiber content which has been shown to also flush uric acid. Try eating plenty of cherries, blueberries, raspberries, grapes and bananas. These fruits have been shown to neutralize the acid.
3. You may also wish to add a half teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water. Baking soda can dissolve the uric crystals between your joints and also make the acid more soluble (more easily flushed).
4. You may also wish to supplement vitamin C which has been shown to help the body excrete (get rid of) uric acid. You can supplement up to 3000 mg daily.
5. Supplement your dishes with parsley which has been shown to help the body flush uric acid.
Is There More You Can Do?
These 5 tips are meant to give you hope for curing and preventing this painful disease. If you would like to fully cure gout, please visit our website for more tips about a complete Gout Remedy Report. This report is 100% guaranteed and is loaded with everything you need to know about researched remedies that are proven to work!
Guaranteed! Natural! Researched! Allow Joe Barton and Barton Publishing to teach you all the researched gout tips imaginable. Download this Gout Remedy Report now!