Are you looking for natural cures for UTI? In this article, you will learn 5 free tips to begin a urinary tract infection natural remedy.
Have you been a regular patient at the doctor’s office because of repeat urinary infections? Thousands of people visit their doctor more than once because of repeat infections. Unfortunately, antibiotics only work for about 3 out of every 4 patients.
If you are that unfortunate 25%, you may need to try natural cures for UTI to treat your infection.
A UTI Natural Remedy
I am always baffled by my customers’ e-mails. One particular e-mail was about how a frustrated UTI sufferer was recommended to try a natural remedy by a nurse. After countless attempts to cure her infection with antibiotics, the nurse asked her if she tried any natural remedies. (Of course, the doctor was not in the room at the time.)
That night, Theresa found an article that discussed the numerous remedies for treating a urinary tract infection. Feeling she had no other options, Theresa discovered a few remedies that worked for her. In fact, she is still UTI-free!
Here are 5 Natural Cures for UTI that may work for You
1. Drinking plenty of water is very helpful to begin flushing the E coli bacteria out of your urinary tract and bladder. You should be drinking water throughout the day. Women should try to drink at least 100 ounces of water while men should aim for 120 ounces of water. Make sure you go to the bathroom regularly and do not hold it.
2. Boosting your immunity is important. We recommend that you eat at least 5-7 servings of vegetables and fruits daily. This will boost vitamin C levels which will aid to a heightened immune system. You can also supplement vitamin C, but a whole foods approach is always more beneficial.
3. You may have heard the benefits of cranberry juice. If you have not, you should try to drink unsweetened cranberry juice regularly to prohibit the E coli bacteria from clinging to your bladder walls. During an infection, it is recommended that you drink at least 4 glasses daily.
4. You should also add yogurt to your diet. Try to eat a couple servings of yogurt with acidophilus daily to boost the levels of ‘good’ bacteria in the urinary tract. As you may know, antibiotics kill ‘good’ bacteria as well. Yogurt can replenish this bacteria.
5. You should also eat plenty of asparagus during an infection. This miracle vegetable has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic qualities which can be very beneficial for treating this infection naturally.
What Else Can You Do?
Are you looking for a complete cure?
Image curing your urinary tract infection in less than 12 hours with one trip to the grocery store and a few common types of foods. Learn how to cure UTI with a 100% guaranteed, step by step remedy report.
More Natural Cures for UTI are clicks away.
Natural! Researched! Guaranteed! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing combine the best natural cures for UTI into one Remedy Report that is 100% guaranteed to work!