There are thousands of people who are suffering from gout right now and most of them are looking for the best medications for gout. Though gout medications work to relieve the pain associated with this very painful disease, it does nothing for curing this disease.
In this article, you will learn why gout natural treatments are sometimes the best medications for gout because of the long-term benefits. If you are interested in curing this disease completely, I promise these 5 tips will be helpful.
Medications for Gout vs. Gout Natural Treatments
If you are as skeptical as I am, you are wondering how legitimate are natural treatments. Though it seems better to pay for expensive medications at your local pharmacy, gout is one of the simplest diseases to cure naturally. However, a traditional doctor would never tell you this.
Gout Natural Treatments work by treating the cause of the disease. Since this disease is caused by high levels of uric acid in the body, it only makes sense the natural treatment should deal with uric acid.
The reason why gout natural treatments are so effective is because they either flush or neutralize the uric acid levels in the body. In fact, some simple remedies (like baking soda) can actually dissolve uric acid crystals between joints, like your big toe!
Here are some simple ways to cure and prevent this disease!
Tips from a Gout Natural Treatment
1. There are numerous foods you should stay away from because ultimately they cause higher levels of uric acid. A good rule of thumb would be to moderate or stay away from meats, seafood, dairy and legumes (peas, soy, etc…). If you feel the need to eat dairy, try fat free products.
2. Water is the best beverage for you because it helps rid the body of uric acids.
3. A half teaspoon of baking soda and water make a good remedy to begin the dissolution process of the crystals between your joints. Most likely your big toe!
4. Eat a cup of cherries or strawberries during the day. Cherries and strawberries are two fruits which have been shown to neutralize acids which can lower pain levels and help cure the disease.
5. There are a few different vitamins you should be supplementing if you are diagnosed with this disease. But you should especially be supplementing vitamin B complex which helps the body convert uric acid into assorted harmless components. Try to take at least 350 mg daily.
Are You Ready to Cure Gout
Imagine making one trip to the grocery store and knowing how to cure gout in less than 2 hours with a handful of foods and ingredients. There are 7 researched and proven remedies that can treat gout naturally at home. If you would like to try a 100% guaranteed Gout Natural Treatment report, please visit us now!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands of sufferers with 100% guaranteed Gout Natural Treatments. Download a copy of this report and cure it in less than 2 hours.