Many of my customers have been on the brink of removing their gallbladder, only to find relief for gallstones nights before surgery. In this article, you will learn why passing gallstones naturally is a simple and effective alternative to gallstones.
Passing Gallstones Naturally
If you know statistics, you probably know that almost a half million Americans will remove their gallbladder this year because they suffer from gallstones. Unfortunately, most of these patients did not have to remove an organ to treat this disease.
Before you pay the thousands of dollars in medical bills, have you tried to pass your gallstones with a variety of foods and a few lifestyle changes? There are thousands of people who flush gallstones naturally and avoid surgery each year. And all they do is eat the right foods and cleanse their colon, liver and gallbladder.
Unfortunately, many of our western medical establishments are so money hungry, you would never know about an alternative treatment for gallstones.
Relief for Gallstones
Because gallstones are typically caused by a high fat and high cholesterol diet, in only makes sense that your diet could be the remedy for this disease. Here are some tips you may want to consider.
1. Avoiding high cholesterol and high fat foods is paramount to this treatment. You should avoid fast foods, fried foods and sweets and desserts. By doing this, you are giving your body and organs (including gallbladder) an opportunity to detox. This may be all your body needs to flush the stones out of your bile ducts.
2. Probably one of the most effective ways to flush and prevent gallstones is to increase your fiber intake. Fruits and vegetables, which contain water soluble fiber, is also an important part of an alternative treatment. Experts also recommend oat bran which is a great source of fiber. Look for cereals, breads, fruits and vegetables with a high content of dietary fiber. Adding 5 servings of veggies a day is a great place to start.
3. You should also try to fast (not eat) animal based products until your stones pass. Passing a gallstone can happen within 1 – 3 days with the right diet. Within this time period, abstain from all dairy and meats because of the cholesterol content.
4. Many people have also found that boosting your vitamin C supplements is also beneficial. This makes sense considering that vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) will convert cholesterol (stones are made of cholesterol) to bile.
5. Go for a walk. A little movement might also be beneficial for shifting. Shifting can cause gallstones to release from the bile ducts. Remember the importance of exercise?
Avoiding Surgery and Passing Gallstones
Natural remedies are no longer taboo! Especially if they save you thousands of dollars. In fact, they are sometimes the fastest growing treatments in the west! If you would like to find relief for gallstones, please visit our website today. We offer a 6-month, 100% guaranteed cure that will pass your gallstones in 24 hours or less. Period!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer a 100% guaranteed, researched-based and step by step Gallstones Remedy Report. Find relief for gallstones in 24 hours or less!