So you are looking for a gallstone natural remedy because something doesn’t sound right about removing your organ, the gallbladder. You are not the first person to question removing an organ.
In fact, many natural health doctors and experts believe that removing your gallbladder could be a very deadly surgery. Did you know that people who have their gallbladder removed are much more likely to suffer from colon and bowel cancers?
Here are 5 secrets about a simple gallstone natural remedy.
5 Gallstone Natural Remedies
1. The best way to pass gallstones is with common sense. For instance, you should drink plenty of water every day to help flush the gallbladder. You should also eat the right foods like vegetables and fruits which have tons of fiber. You should also avoid foods with cholesterol.
2. Milk thistle is also a great remedy to try. When used in a tincture or capsule form, milk thistle can help stimulate bile production. In one study, a compound in milk thistle was shown to significantly reduce cholesterol levels in bile. Therefore, make milk thistle a great prevention and cure. It is recommended to use only 600 mg of milk thistle per day.
3. Another effective remedy is safflower seed oil. Safflower seed oil is thought to stimulate the gallbladder when combined with essential fatty acids (like flaxseed oil and fish). Safflower seed oil can eliminate toxic build up in the gallbladder and it is recommended to take 2 teaspoons twice a day.
4. Fiber helps the bowels and digestive system function most effectively. Therefore, it is important to eat plenty of fruits, veggies and bran cereals. The grains you eat should also be high in dietary fiber. Look for a dietary fiber above 3 grams per serving.
5. Finally, you should also supplement foods with high content of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is a substance that acts as a natural cleansing agent in the body. It is very helpful for the kidneys, liver and gallbladder. Try to eat plenty of spinach, parsley and wheatgrass.
Cure Gallstones by Tomorrow
If you would like a step by step way to pass gallstones painlessly, please visit our Gallstone Natural Remedy website. Learn about our 100% guarantee that has helped thousands of sufferers avoid gallbladder surgery with a cure and prevention plan!
Gallstone Natural Remedy
Joe Barton has been specializing in Natural Health for almost a decade. Allow Barton Publishing to help you with their 100% guaranteed Gallstone Natural Remedy Report.