A remedy for reflux that actually works! Is this even possible? You may be surprised that acid reflux is one of the simplest ailments to cure naturally. In fact, heartburn and kidney stones rank close to #1 for most popular remedies. You will see why…
In this article, you will learn 6 simple secrets that will help you begin the home treatment for curing acid reflux. Say good bye to your antacids, because today could be the last day you use them!
6 Secrets about a Remedy for Reflux
1. Antacids will eventually wear out! Have you noticed your antacids not working quite as good? The truth is that antacids work by neutralizing the refluxed acid. Unfortunately, that is only a symptom of GERD. Natural remedies work by curing the cause of reflux which is a weak lower esophageal sphincter (LES). The LES is the muscle flap that sits on top of the stomach. By strengthening the LES, you can permanently cure heartburn.
2. Many of the things that we eat or ingest can damage the LES. It is important to allow your LES to heal by avoiding a few things. You should avoid hard and crunchy foods for a few days, avoid caffeine and also avoid smoking. If you like spicy food, you should also avoid this too! This will give your sphincter time to heal!
3. Drinking plenty of water after every meal and snack can create a tight seal for the LES and the stomach opening. You should be drinking at least 10 cups of water a day.
4. Honey is one of the oldest natural remedies around. And research shows that honey can actually help tissue regenerate quicker. You should suck on 3 teaspoons of honey daily to help the LES heal more quickly.
5. Try apple cider vinegar. We all know one elderly person who religiously takes swigs of apple cider vinegar. It has been shown that taking a swig of apple cider vinegar will add acid to the stomach to aid with digestion. This could greatly diminish the chance of reflux.
6. Finally, many fruits we eat can also naturally help cure acid reflux. For instance, my dad has been carrying around a red apple (or slices) everyday for almost 30 years. Try nibbling on a red apple next time you have a reflux attack.
Cure Acid Reflux Permanently
Imagine never buying or taking an antacid again? Imagine what a healthy sphincter would feel like?
If you would like to permanently cure acid reflux, please visit our website to learn about our 100% guaranteed Remedy for Reflux report. This step by step remedy report is guaranteed, researched and completely natural to cure you GERD in 24 hours or less! Learn more now!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing make you a promise. They promise to have you completely cured of acid reflux in 24 hours! Learn more about this Remedy for Reflux now.