Have you tried a natural GERD remedy to cure your acid reflux? Most people who still suffer from consistent heartburn have not even considered alternative treatments for this common disease. And the tragic thing is that thousands of people are still using antacids and other drugs that do NOT work.
If you are struggling to cure acid reflux, this article is for you. You do not need to continue to take antacids that do not work. In this article, you will learn 5 simple ways to cure GERD and say good bye to this disease.
Secrets about Curing Acid Reflux
We’ve all had this problem sometime in our lives but many people deal with heartburn every day. The most likely cause behind the disease is a damaged or week lower esophageal sphincter (LES). The LES is a muscle flap that sits above the stomach and is responsible for keeping stuff in and out of the stomach.
If you suffer from this disease, your sphincter is most likely weak because of years of wear and tear. The truth is that the average person does not know how to care for their sphincter. And if you learn how to care for it and strengthen it again; you can literally cure acid reflux completely.
Here are some tips you may wish to start today!
Natural GERD Remedy Secrets
1. While you allow your LES to heal itself, you must avoid a few things that work to weaken the sphincter. Avoid these foods and drinks for a period of one week: coffee, alcohol, carbonated beverages, acidic foods, spicy foods, and hard crunchy foods like toast, crackers and cereals.
2. By avoiding these foods, your sphincter will have time to heal. You should also be only drinking water during this time and also eating plenty of fruits and vegetables for their fiber, minerals, and vitamin content.
3. You will also want to start repairing the tissue of the muscle flap by eating 3 tablespoons of honey a day. Honey is one of the oldest remedies (even found in the pyramids) and can be used to heal damaged tissue. You should make sure to have a tablespoon of honey right before bed.
4. Drinking aloe vera juice is also a popular remedy because aloe has also been known to have healing powers. You can find some at any health foods store.
5. You should also be eating an apple whenever you feel a reflux attack coming on. An apple seems to be an effective antacid that many of my customers recommend.
Never Deal with Heartburn Again
If your sphincter heals completely, you will never have to deal with the symptoms of this disease again! Learn how 7 researched remedies can literally cure your GERD in less than 24 hours. Download this risk-free Cure Acid Reflux Remedy Report now for the price of one meal.
Joe Barton makes a 100% guaranteed promise to teach you a complete cure of acid reflux now. Learn a natural GERD remedy that uses 7 steps to cure yourself at home.