Why is everyone talking about honey and heartburn? You may be surprised that some of the most effective cures for acid reflux could be sitting in your cupboard.
In this article, you will learn a few simple and effective remedies to cure your heartburn naturally.
Honey Cures Heartburn
The most likely cause of your heartburn is a damaged or weak lower esophageal sphincter (LES). The LES is responsible for keeping food and acid in the stomach to digest the food. However, many people’s sphincters do not work like they should.
Because our diets have changed in the last 100 years, many sphincters are not working properly. That explains the sky rocketed cases of acid reflux. But antacids that neutralize the stomach acid are doing nothing for curing the cause of this disease.
But honey can cure the sphincter. Honey has long been touted as a healer of the skin or tissue. For centuries, honey has been a natural remedy for cuts. And honey can work to heal and strengthen the sphincter.
You should immediately buy a quality honey at your grocery store and begin sucking on 3 teaspoons daily.
How Else Can you do to Cure Acid Reflux?
1. Begin eating a red apple whenever you feel an attack coming on.
2. Drink water after every meal or snack to clean off the sphincter. This could create a tight seal over the stomach.
3. Eat softer foods while you are curing your reflux. Crunchy foods scratch the sphincter.
4. Avoid spicy foods, alcohol and carbonated beverages until you cure your heartburn.
5. Educate yourself on the most effective home treatments available.
Curing Acid Reflux
Learn how to cure acid reflux by tomorrow with a 100% guaranteed remedy report that uses the top research studies combined into a step by step remedy.
With one trip to the grocery store, you could be cured in 24 hours or less with no antacids!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing promise to teach you how to cure acid reflux in 24 hours. If you enjoyed these honey and heartburn remedies, you will love this GERD Remedy Report.