Are you looking for natural remedies for a UTI tract infection? Hundreds of people will treat their symptoms with simple home remedies because their antibiotics will no longer work.
Are you someone who cannot find UTI relief from antibiotics? You are not alone. In this article, you will learn a few secrets that pharmaceutical companies do not want you to know.
Why Your Antibiotics Didn’t Work?
There has been a lot of good from antibiotics and a little bad. Urinary tract infections fall under the ‘bad’ category. This is because urinary tract infections are fairly easy to cure with a healthy diet, a healthy lifestyle and a few common foods.
Unfortunately, a few simple foods were not enough. Our medical field experts had to prescribe an antibiotic that would kill the bacteria in your urinary tract. The only problem is that there are ‘good’ bacteria and ‘bad’ bacteria. The E coli bacteria that is causing your pain is the ‘bad’ bacteria.
Antibiotics work by killing both ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria. After a couple uses of antibiotics, the E coli bacteria (bad) will become resilient and the ‘good’ bacteria will become outnumbered. This is the partial reason why antibiotics are not working for you.
But here are some tips to boost your immunity and naturally cure your urinary tract infection.
UTI Tract Infection Remedies
1. The first step to this home treatment is getting your body healthy again by drinking plenty of water and eating the right foods. These foods have been shown to boost your ‘good’ bacteria count and help to fight infections. Eat the following foods: kale, spinach, potatoes, yams, zucchini, carrots, squash, onions, mineral water, broccoli, mustard greens, beet greens, eggplant, green beans, avocado, grapes, pears and apples.
2. You should also supplement vitamin C to boost your immunity to begin fighting the bad bacteria. You should supplement 1000 to 2000 mg daily.
3. Along with vitamin C, it is helpful to supplement zinc to help the body absorb the vitamins.
4. Cranberries are especially important because they contain a compound that works to flush the E coli bacteria in your bladder. This miraculous compound has been shown to decling the ‘bad’ bacteria.
5. Herbal remedies are also popular and effective. The dried berries and leaves of the bilberry (blueberry) plant have been effective for curing and preventing UTI tract infections. Acting as an anti-inflammatory, blueberry extracts can eliminate and inhibit the spread of the ‘bad’ bacteria.
Cure UTI by Tomorrow
Would you try a UTI remedy that is 100% guaranteed to work and if it doesn’t… you don’t pay a cent? If you would like to cure your UTI tract infection by tomorrow, please visit us today.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have put a 100% guarantee on their UTI remedy report that is researched, step by step and completely antibiotic free.