You may not realize that herbal remedies for urinary tract are one of the more popular treatments for UTI. If you have experienced repeat infections, you may have already realized that antibiotics don’t always work. And that is the reason why thousands of people are switching over to vitamins, herbs and remedies.
In this article, I will give you a few simple and effective herbs and vitamins that can help you begin your home treatment to cure UTI.
Cure UTI Naturally
Antibiotics can work for some people but they can also make matters worse for others. In fact, statistics show that about 1 in 4 sufferers will develop repeat infections after taking antibiotics. And the reason why antibiotics should not be tried again is because it kills both ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria.
The ‘good’ bacteria of the urinary tract is responsible for keeping the urinary tract operating effectively. When the good bacteria is killed by antibiotics, the person is only more susceptible for another infection.
Here are some tips to kill only the ‘bad’ bacteria (E coli) that is the main cause of most urinary tract infections.
Herbal Remedies for Urinary Tract
1. One way to begin a UTI cure is to boost the kidney functioning. You can improve the kidney function with an alfalfa juice concentrate that is sold in most health food stores. The concentrate will help rid the body of toxins and increase the urine flow.
2. You may also wish to try blueberry or bilberry extracts which can eliminate or inhibit the spread of UTI bacteria. This is a natural anti-inflammatory.
3. Have you tried the heavy weights of herbal remedies? Echinacea helps strengthen the immune system and helps fight off bacterial infections.
4. Nettle can be drunk as a tea and is also a diuretic which can increase the flow of urine helping the body flush the E coli bacteria.
5. Finally, you should also boost the immunity by supplementing at least 2000 mg of vitamin C daily and zinc. Zinc will help the body absorb the vitamins. A strong immune system is more likely to fight off another infection.
How to Cure UTI in 12 Hours or Less
Learn how you can cure UTI in 12 hours or less with only one trip to the grocery store. If you are interested in a 100% guarantee, please visit our website now. Visit us now for a 50% discount.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing make a promise to help you cure your urinary tract infection in less than 12 hours flat. To learn more about this simple remedy report, visit us now.