Are you ready to stop heartburn? To stop heartburn you need to change a few bad habits, stop eating a few foods and try some simple remedies that begin healing your sphincter and esophagus.
The more quickly you begin this home treatment, the sooner you can stop taking antacids and completely cure your acid reflux.
A Natural Cure for Reflux
To stop heartburn do this…
1. Drink at least 100 ounces of water every day and at least one glass of water after each meal or snack.
2. Stop smoking immediately.
3. Stop drinking alcohol and carbonated drinks because of the acids that are damaging your sphincter.
4. Take a swig of apple cider vinegar every day to boost the acids in your stomach. The ACV will help digest to foods you eat and lessen your attacks.
5. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables that will speed up the healing process of the esophagus and sphincter.
6. Find an aloe vera juice at your nearest health food store.
7. Suck on one teaspoon of honey before you go to bed.
8. Eat a red apple or slice whenever you feel an attack coming on.
9. Eat softer foods and try to avoid hard and crunchy foods.
10. Educate yourself on other natural treatments.
Cure GERD by Tomorrow
What does research show about curing this disease naturally? Learn what natural health research shows about this disease and how you can cure it in less than 24 hours. This Reflux Remedy report is doctor-approved and can be downloaded for 50% off using the below link.
Joe Barton has put a 100% guarantee on his Reflux Remedy Report and would like you to try is risk free! To Stop Heartburn tonight, visit us now!