‘Remedy for Kidney Stone‘ has been a very popular topic in the kidney community. This is because it has been shown that kidney stones that are bigger than 5 mm are extremely difficult to pass with only water. In other words, you may need to try an alternative treatment to help dissolve and pass them.
In this article, you will learn what could help with curing kidney stones and the pain associated with this disease.
Cure Kidney Stones at Home
If you have seen a doctor, more than likely, he has recommended to drink plenty of water and wait out the stone(s). But you may be waiting for a long, long time if the stone is bigger than 5 mm. Try these tips to help with the flushing process.
1. Keep drinking plenty of fluids. Water is beneficial but you can also add fruit and vegetable juices which contain high levels of citrates. Citrates reduce the buildup of uric acid and help eliminate the formation of calcium salts. This is extremely beneficial considering that most kidney stones are composed of calcium.
2. Reducing your sugar intake until your stones pass has also been shown helpful.
3. Exercising shifts the kidneys and could also help your stones to shift. A shifted stone is much more likely to pass than a sedentary stone.
4. There are often minerals and vitamins that sufferers are deficient in. For instance, you should immediately consider taking a B complex vitamin that could help with the flushing.
5. A diet that is full of fiber is important because it could help with flushing the kidneys. You should eat whole grains and plenty of fruits and vegetables. Look at labels and find foods with a high dietary fiber.
Pass Stones in 24 Hours
Have you tried plenty of water and it didn’t work? Learn what 2 ingredients you can purchase at any grocery store that will dissolve and pass any calcium kidney stone. Try this remedy report today for 50% off.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing would love for you to be stone free in 24 hours or less. Learn about a remedy for kidney stones that is guaranteed to work or you don’t pay a cent!