The best treatment for a gout attack is one that cures the cause. And because gout is caused by too much uric acid, it does make sense that this disease should be treated by flushing or neutralizing uric acid.
However, most people are unaware of how to flush or neutralize uric acid. Unfortunately, many people still try to use pain killers for their single treatment. This can create major problems later on if you continue to take pain killers.
Here are some tips to begin your home treatment for gout.
No More Pain with Alternative Treatment
Uric acid can be flushed and neutralized very quickly and it is extremely easy. Here are a few secrets that many doctors will not mention to their patients.
1. Many fruits will neutralize uric acid levels like strawberries, blueberries, cherries and raspberries. Try to eat a couple servings per day.
2. Eliminate the cause of uric acid by avoiding foods like diary, meats and seafood. Try to get your protein from nuts and legumes instead.
3. Add a teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of water. Baking soda can neutralize the acid.
4. Drink at least 100 ounces of water per day. This will flush the uric acid.
5. Supplement vitamin A regularly. This vitamin is often lacking in most sufferers.
6. Garlic is often the mother of all herbal remedies. You should supplement garlic daily to reduce inflammation.
7. Parsley is a natural diuretic and can help out flush out uric acid.
8. Lastly, you should also continue to educate yourself on some of the natural treatments with this form of arthritis.
Treatment for Gout that works in 2 Hours
A treatment that works in less than 2 hours, can this be true? Learn how to cure your gout with a 100% guaranteed cure!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer a Treatment for Gout Attack that works in 2 Hours and is 100% guaranteed. Learn more about this step by step remedy now.