Have you tried urinary infection remedies instead of antibiotics? There are numerous patients who have made the switch to natural remedies and you could be the next one!
Have you experienced repeat urinary tract infections? This is most likely the cause of antibiotics! In this article you will learn why antibiotics could be doing more harm to your body and tract than help.
Why Do I Get Repeat Infections?
Many doctors will not prescribe antibiotics to their UTI patients. Why is this? Antibiotics work by killing bacteria. This is a perfect treatment when all the bacteria is harmful. Unfortunately, your urinary tract also contains ‘good’ bacteria that is important to bladder health.
Antibiotic literally means ‘no life’. Antibiotics cannot tell the difference between the ‘good’ bacteria and the ‘bad’ bacteria. And as you might have guessed, killing ‘good’ bacteria will create an unhealthy urinary tract. When the good bacteria count is down in a patient, the patient is more likely to sufferer from repeat infections.
It is also reported that these types of treatments are responsible for the ‘super’ bacterium that is now affecting many western countries. Before you try another prescription, you should try at least a few natural remedies to cure and prevent your infection.
Urinary Infection Remedies
Here are a few of the simplest and most effective UTI remedies that you could try today.
1. Drinking fluids is important to flush the bacteria. You should aim to drink mostly water but you could also drink fruit and vegetable juices. Flushing your bladder is key to keeping the E coli bacteria out of your tract.
2. There are many fruits and vegetables that have been shown to help with flushing the E coli bacteria that causes the infection. However, we strongly recommend eating plenty of cranberries and cranberry juice (unsweetened). This miracle fruit is a great remedy.
3. Boosting the immunity is also important! You should supplement at least2500 mg of vitamin C daily.
4. It is also important to get plenty of zinc to help with your body keep all the vitamins you digest. Zinc helps the body absorb the vitamins to help boost your immunity. Supplement zinc daily.
5. You should also learn what foods help boost the ‘good’ bacteria count in your urinary tract. One commonly used food is to eat a cup of yogurt daily.
Do You Want to Learn More?
These 5 tips are just the beginning of learning how to completely cure and prevent UTIs. Take a moment and see why we can put a 100% guarantee on our UTI Remedy Report. This step by step report is researched and can work with 3 simple grocery items.
Natural! Guaranteed! Researched! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing would like you to try these Urinary Infection Remedies for risk-free. Download your report now.