Obviously a natural treatment for kidney stones has been around for centuries upon centuries. We all know that drinking plenty of water is important for both preventing and curing kidney stones. But did you know that there is a lot more you can do to treat this painful disease.
Most of my customers complain that their doctors do not recommend anything more than ‘drink plenty of water for a week or 2 and we’ll see what happens’. This is a tragedy considering that researchers know more about this disease than at any other time in history.
In this article, you will learn 10 secrets your doctor forgot to tell you. You may also discover that a cure for kidney stones may be right in your cupboard or refrigerator.
Secrets from a Natural Treatment for Kidney Stones
1. Drinking water is great. But drinking distilled water (no minerals) is better. Distilled water will not add to the composition to your stones. You can purchase distilled water at your local grocery store. Switch back to mineral water after you pass your stones.
2. Most kidney stones that are bigger than 6 mm need something more than water to pass. Your diet could be what you need to change to cure your kidney stones.
3. About 1 in 10 sufferers need something more than water. Natural remedies and common foods can also help with the cure.
4. Food labels everywhere brag about their fiber content. Fiber is important because it also helps flush your body and kidneys. Look for fiber labels on whole grain foods. Try to get at least 3 grams of dietary fiber per serving.
5. Fruits and vegetables contain water soluble fiber. This water plus fiber than flushes your organs… including the kidneys.
6. Some experts believe that vitamin C (ascorbic acid) can dissolve the calcium stones in your kidneys. This seems plausible considering your liver does not filter the acids. Supplement vitamin C daily (2000 mg).
7. Most stones will pass after exercising. This is because your body and organs shift during exercise. Get off your can and go to the gym. Or just a walk. Exercise daily is great for passing them plus great for your health.
8. It has been found that veggies rich in chlorophyll are very helpful for flushing stones. You should be eating plenty of chlorophyll-rich veggies like asparagus, spinach and wheatgrass.
9. Sleep. It has also been shown that sleeping at least 8 hours daily helps the body recover and run more efficiently. Your kidneys will thank you and could help flush the calcium deposits.
10. Phosphoric acid is probably the most effective acid for dissolving calcium stones that are larger than 6 mm. Knowing this and finding a good phosphoric remedy could be the wisest thing you do.
Pass Kidney Stones in Hours
All you need is 24 hours and 2 ingredients (at all grocery stores) to pass your kidney stones. This 100% guaranteed remedy report can teach you everything you need to know about natural health and kidney stones. But it will first give you a step by step plan to pass your stones in less than 1 day.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing make you a promise. This Natural Treatment for Kidney Stones will pass your stones in 24 hours or you don’t pay one cent. 100% guaranteed.