Are you wondering how to get rid of acid reflux? Thousands of people suffer for years without knowing that there is a cure for heartburn. Fortunately, you do not have to take antacids any longer.
In this article, you will learn 5 free heartburn remedies with will get rid of acid reflux by curing the cause.
Cure Acid Reflux by Knowing the Cause
Did you know that most people who suffer from this common disease have a damaged or weak lower esophageal sphincter? Without going into too much detail, the sphincter is a muscle that sits on tip of the stomach.
This tissue is responsible for keeping food and stomach acid in the stomach. Unfortunately, our 21st century diets and lifestyles can make this tissue weak or even damage it. For instance, the chemicals in cigarettes have been shown to weaken the sphincter. Alcohol and carbonated drinks are also a major cause of this disease. The foods you eat can also negatively impact the tissue of the esophagus and sphincter.
Why do I tell you this? Because if you know how to prevent heartburn (also known as GERD), you can also cure it with simple remedies and a new diet.
Here are some tips to begin your heartburn home remedy.
5 Free Heartburn Remedies
1. Probably one of the simplest and most common remedies that work is a red apple. My dad has actually been eating this GERD remedy for the past 30 years. While antacids helped him for 3 years; an apple has helped him for 30 years. All you need to do is eat a slice or a whole apple whenever you feel an attack coming.
2. Did you know that one of the oldest remedies for reflux is honey? This common food item has even been found in the pyramids. Honey has been actually been shown to heal damaged tissue. This grandma home treatment is often used for burns along with aloe. For this treatment, all you need to do is eat a couple teaspoons of honey a day.
3. There are also lifestyle habits that may help. Just eating smaller meals can help your digestion process and decrease the chance of reflux. Eat meals smaller than your fist.
4. Peppermint is also a century old remedy that aids in digestion and reduces the chance of reflux. You can find this herb in most supermarkets but you can also grow it. Simply chewing on it is very effective.
5. Finally, you should also be supplementing aloe vera juice regularly. As I said earlier, aloe vera is a common burn therapy. Aloe can heal tissue which includes your esophagus and sphincter. Taking a swig of this type of juice has been shown to cure the cause of GERD.
Get Rid of Acid Reflux in Minutes
Guaranteed for a year! Researched! Doctor Approved! Stop sifting through countless remedies that might not work. Joe Barton offers the only step by step remedy guaranteed to satisfy.