You have tried antacids but have you tried a reflux home cure? Unfortunately, most westerners try medicated treatments or antacids before ever considering natural home cures. Obviously, pharmaceutical companies love this because acid reflux is a multi-billion dollar industry.
But are antacids working for you? Many people use antacids because they think there are no other options. This couldn’t be any more false.
Research studies show that acid reflux is a cause of a weak lower esophageal sphincter (LES). The LES is the muscle flap tissue that sits on top of the stomach. It is responsible for keeping food and stomach acids in your stomach. In other words, if you strengthen your LES you can cure acid reflux permanently. Here are some tips you should try today.
Cure Acid Reflux with this Reflux Home Cure
Have you noticed your reflux getting worse and worse? This is a sign that your LES is either becoming more damaged or weaker. Fortunately, you can strengthen your LES with simple remedies that have been used for centuries.
Here are some tips to cure reflux in days.
1. Always drink a glass of water after every meal or snack. This will cleanse the sphincter and decrease the chance of scratching it with harder or crunchy foods.
2. Until you cure your reflux, you should avoid hard and crunchy foods that could trigger future attacks. These types of foods irritate the esophagus and LES. This would include foods like toast, cereals, granola bars, and chips.
3. The chemicals in cigarette smoke have also been shown to irritate the sphincter. Try to avoid smoking for a few days.
4. Avoid carbonated beverages which irritate the sphincter.
5. Start adding honey to your diet. Honey has been used for thousands of years to cure GERD. Honey has been shown to naturally heal tissue that is damaged.
6. You should also eat a diet that is rich in veggies and fruit because this can help your body heal itself quickly with the abundance of minerals, vitamins and nutrients.
7. Finally, many people who treat this disease naturally will do so with drinking aloe vera juice. This juice has been shown to also naturally repair damaged tissue. It can repair a damaged esophagus and sphincter too.
Reflux Home Cure Works in Hours
If you are serious about curing acid reflux, please take a moment and learn more about a 100% guaranteed reflux home cure. It is researched, step by step and even doctor approved.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing make a promise to help you cure your acid reflux at home with the most effective natural remedies. Learn more about these guaranteed to work remedies.