Are your antacids working anymore? Looking for holistic acid reflux tips has never been easier! With the internet, thousands of GERD (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease) sufferers search the internet looking for a natural GERD cure. Are you one of them?
Research is showing that acid reflux can be caused by many things. However, usually this disease starts from a lifetime of poor dieting or bad lifestyle habits. These two things will contribute to a damaged or scratched esophagus and weak lower esophageal sphincter.
Curing acid reflux should be a whole body treatment. In other words, you will need to alter your diet, possibly eliminate some unhealthy habits (like smoking) and even try some natural remedies. All these things are considered holistic acid reflux tips.
Treating Reflux Holistically?
Holistic treatments are treatments that use the whole body to cure a disease or ailment. In the case of GERD, we will be using nutrition tips, lifestyle habits and natural remedies to cure your disease.
This is because all of those factors can contribute to a healthy esophagus and sphincter. The esophagus is the tube that connects you mouth to your stomach. It is responsible for getting the food to the stomach. Unfortunately, our lifestyles no longer promote a healthy esophagus. Most of us have a partially damaged or scratched esophagus’s.
The lower esophageal sphincter is a muscle that is right above the stomach. The sphincter allows food to pass into the stomach. However, when it becomes weak it will not create a tight seal which can allow reflux to occur.
A Natural GERD Cure
1. Eating softer foods for a couple days can allow your esophagus and sphincter to begin healing. You should avoid hard and crunchy foods that will scratch both of these tissues.
2. You should also avoid spicy and acidic foods for these first few days too. These types of foods will usually cause more heartburn attacks.
3. Stop smoking. You need to finally make the commitment to stop smoking. The chemicals in smoke cause the sphincter tissue to relax thus allowing reflux to occur.
4. Coffee is very acidic and will also damage your esophagus. You should avoid it until your esophagus heals (this will take a few days).
5. You should also drink water after every meal or snack. This will wash the debris off the seal of the sphincter and stomach. A tight seal equals no reflux.
6. Supplement honey! One remedy that many of my customers try daily is eating a tablespoon of honey which has been shown to heal tissue. In fact, honey is probably the oldest heartburn remedy available.
7. Finally, eat a red apple. A red apple is a great natural remedy for heartburn that many people do not know about. Eat a slice or eat the whole thing whenever you feel an attack coming on.
Cure Acid Reflux Permanently
Prevention is the best medicine. Learning how to permanently cure and prevent this disease is probably the healthiest thing you can do this year. Do not go another day taking antacids that get less and less effective the more you use them.
Learn the 30 most effective and researched remedies and tips for curing GERD. If you are not satisfied with the step by step tips, simply e-mail us and the remedy report is yours for free. Yes, it is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Guaranteed! Step by Step! Researched! Even Doctor Approved! These pillars have allowed Joe Barton and Barton Publishing to help thousands with a Holistic Acid Reflux Cure.