Home bladder infection remedies have been around literally for centuries! But fortunately, they have only been researched and proven legitimate in the last few decades. This is very good news considering that millions of people each year will redevelop another urinary tract infection after using antibiotics.
This article is for those people who are looking for natural ways to cure UTIs. You would be surprised about how many common foods and even herbs will cure bladder infections. Here are a few you may want to consider.
Why go Natural with UTI?
There are thousands of sufferers who try natural remedies everyday! We are getting closer where natural health is no longer taboo in the west. Even some doctors are now recommending natural health tips along with medications.
Some say that UTIs are one of the simplest ailments to cure and prevent naturally. This is because many of the foods we eat can help cure and prevent it. Even common health tips like getting enough sleep and exercising have been shown to help treat this bacteria-caused infection.
Here are a list of foods and herbs you should immediately supplement.
Foods and Herbs to Cure Bladder Infection
1. Drinking plenty of water is beneficial because it flushes the bladder and urinary tract.
2. Cranberries and blueberries are very important fruits that should be supplemented to your diet. Both of these fruits have a compound that does not allow the E coli bacteria from adhering to the walls of the bladder.
3. Because UTIs are a bacterial infection, you should be eating plenty of fiber and antioxidants. You can supplement plenty of vegetables and fruits which will usually do the trick.
4. Oats or oat bran cereal are a good way to start the morning. Oats are high in fiber and will flush the bacteria.
5. Most sufferers are deficient in some key vitamins. You should immediately begin supplementing a multi-vitamin with A, C, E and B-5 complex.
6. Because your ‘good’ bacteria count may be low because of previous antibiotics. You should begin to add probiotic yogurts to your diet. These yogurts can help cure UTIs with boosting the good bacteria count.
7. Parsley is one herb that should be supplemented daily.
Cure Bladder Infection in Hours
In less than 12 hours, you can be cured of your urinary tract infection. Learn more about this home treatment with our step by step remedy report. This remedy report is 100% guaranteed to work and is also step by step.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing make you 4 promises about Home Bladder Infection Remedies Report! It is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, researched, doctor-approved and step by step!