Have you ever heard the expression, “killing 2 birds with one stone”? Well treating uric acid pain and curing gout are kind of like this. If you treat uric acid pain, you will ultimately cure gout as a byproduct.
How does this work? You probably have been told that gout is caused by excessive uric acid in the body. When the body is unable to flush uric acid effectively, the acid will develop into crystals that are usually between joints. The big toe is the infamous joint that is usually swollen and inflamed.
Fortunately, we now know more about this form of arthritis than we ever have before. Research in natural health has proved that curing gout can only occur if you flush the uric acid and crystals.
In this article you will learn some simple and helpful secrets that have been used for centuries but only recent proved legitimate.
Treat Uric Acid Pain with a Healthy Lifestyle
It is amazing how simple some things are. I recently watched a reality show where a person lost weight and cured her gout. This was astounding to millions considering that gout is an incurable disease. In other words, there is no medicated cure for this arthritis.
However, losing weight is a simple way to help flush the uric acid crystals that are causing so much pain. But there are numerous other things you can also do to cure gout. Here are a few tips.
1. Did you know that most people do not get enough water? You should get at least 2.5 liters of water daily. Most people are lucky to get 1 liter. Simply getting the adequate amount can help flush the acid and help with the cure.
2. Your diet is also a major cause and cure for this disease. Uric acid is a byproduct of eating too many purines in various foods. When the body digests purines they are converted to uric acid. This eventually causes the pain.
Avoid these foods which are rich in purines: meats, liver, tripe, tongue, red meats, seafood, fish roe, scallops, shellfish, beans, lentils, peas and alcohol. Obviously, you will only need to avoid these types of foods and drinks until you get your symptoms under control. Here is what you should eat.
3. On the other hand, there are numerous things you should be eating that are low in purines. You should be eating: cherries, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, bananas, celery, tomatoes, vegetables (kale, cabbage, parsley, leafy veggies), pineapple, oranges, potatoes, low fat dairy, whole grains (not white), flaxseed oil, nuts, seeds, some seafood (tuna and salmon) and whey protein.
4. I also recommend eating a diet that is rich in berries. Berries are surprisingly effective at getting rid of the acid that is causing the pain. Berries typically flush the acid or neutralize it.
5. Adding a half teaspoon to glasses of water is also important because some experts believe this could begin the process of dissolving the crystals. You should be aware of the sodium content in baking soda (avoid if suffer from hypertension).
Curing Gout in Hours
You are exactly 2 hours from curing gout with a simple remedy plan. If you would like to try this challenge risk-free, please visit our website today. If you are not satisfied with the remedies and prevention tips, you will not pay a cent for this 100% guaranteed remedy report. Learn more now.
With only a few grocery store ingredients and the 7 more effective remedies, Joe Barton guarantees you will cure gout in 2 hours or less. Treating uric acid pain is that simple!