Most likely you visited the doctor and discovered that you are in the 1st stage of gout and now you are looking for an acute gout attack treatment. Don’t be discouraged about the news that there is no medicated cure for gout!
There are ways you can both prevent and cure gout but you will need to use your diet, lifestyle habits and a variety of remedies that work to both neutralize, dissolve and flush the uric acid crystal build up. In this article, you will learn about a simple gout attack remedy and some quick and easy tips to have you gout-free in literally hours.
Acute Gout Attack
Acute gout is the 1st stage of the painful symptoms of gout which include intense pain, swelling, redness and heat in the affected joint. The symptoms are the result of a buildup of uric acid which develop into crystals. The joint most often affected is the big toe.
Acute gout attacks will usually peak because a number of factors including nighttime, stress, drinking alcohol or when you are sick. An attack during the acute stage can last anywhere from 3 to 10 days. Unfortunately, subsequent attacks can last for weeks to months. A general rule of thumb is that attacks become stronger and last longer.
This is why you need to take this disease seriously and start your gout home treatment today.
The Best Gout Treatment – Prevention
The best treatment for gout is prevention. Have you ever heard the old saying, “Prevention is the best medicine”? This is completely true for gout. If you start preventing the disease, you will cure it! Here are some tips to begin your home treatment.
1. Your diet is important way to both cause and cure gout. Because being overweight is a risk factor, you should immediately start your diet of eating less and exercising more. Avoid all types of animal-based foods for a couple weeks. Meats, dairy and seafood contain purines which cause uric acid buildup. You should also eat about 5-6 smaller meals (fist size) per day and not the traditional big 3 meals.
2. Drinking alcohol also drastically increases your risk of being diagnosed with gout. If you drink more than 2 drinks a day (most often beer) then you are at risk of developing hyperuricemia which interferes with body’s ability to remove uric acid. And as you may know, uric acid buildup causes gout.
3. Fruits may be your next best friend. Fruits are a great gout remedy because they are loaded with fiber which will help flush your body of the uric acid buildup. But more importantly, many fruits like all berries and cherries have the ability to neutralize the uric acid which causes gout. This can eliminate pain in moments. You should eat cherries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, grapes and avocadoes.
4. The gout baking soda remedy has also been popular because many people believe it will actually dissolve the uric crystals in your pain-ridden joints. Since baking soda is alkaline, it can naturally neutralize acid. In the case of gout uric acid crystals, baking soda can help dissolve the crystals that are causing all the pain.
5. Parsley is also a natural remedy for gout. Parsley acts as a natural diuretic which can help your body flush out the uric acid.
Cure Gout in Hours
Imagine curing gout in literally 2 hours or less! Learn more about this comprehensive cure that combines the 7 most effective remedies into 1 Gout Remedy Report. We promise this cure will work and put a 100% guaranteed on its effectiveness.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer an acute gout attack treatment that is 100% guaranteed, step by step and researched. Imagine yourself gout free in 2 hours!