There are thousands of people who are searching the phrase ‘natural cure UTI‘. This is because natural cures and natural health have become more and more legitimate over the past 5 years. Research and many doctors are now supporting natural cures which can cure common ailments like urinary tract infections.
In this article, you will learn about a natural cure for UTI which has been shown to cure the infection with common foods you can purchase from any grocery store. These foods are called UTI food because of their ability to flush the bacteria which causes urinary infections.
Here are list of 5 foods you should purchase today.
UTI Food is Best Cure for Urinary Tract Infections
Before you learn about various foods that can cure UTI, you should understand why your diet can cure this infection. This infection is caused when a bacteria, called E coli, is present in the bladder and urinary tract. This is most common in women.
Unfortunately, medicine and doctors have done a disservice to patients who repeatedly suffer from urinary infections. In most cases, a doctor will prescribe antibiotics to treat this problem. Unfortunately, antibiotics work by killing both good bacteria and bad bacteria.
E coli would be considered ‘bad’ bacteria. But if the ‘good bacteria’ is also killed, a repeat infection is inevitable down the road. If you have suffered repeat infections, you should immediately stop taking antibiotics and treat it naturally.
Here are a list of foods that will help!
1. Boosting immunity is important because you immune system will help combat the E coli. You should eat plenty of vegetables like carrots, spinach, celery, tomatoes and parsley. These vitamin C rich foods will help flush the body and boost your immune system. Plus they are low in sugar which is also helpful.
2. Flushing the body is also extremely important. Obviously, you should be drinking plenty of water daily. That means at least 12-15 cups daily. But you can also use your diet to flush your body. Buchu and Yarrow are natural diuretics which cleanse the urinary tract of toxins and E coli bacteria.
3. Fiber is important for flushing as well. Whole grains are important because they have higher dietary fiber content. Look for the dietary fiber label on the foods you eat.
4. Like I stated earlier, your immunity is important. To help the immunity, you can supplement the herbs Echinacea and Green Oats because of their natural immune system boosters.
5. Finally, cranberries have also been a popular remedy for centuries. Cranberries contain a miracle compound which actually helps flush the bacteria which will cause the infection. Eat a couple servings of cranberries daily or drink 3 glasses of unsweetened juice daily.
What Else Can You Do?
Do you want guaranteed success? If you would like a 100% guaranteed remedy that works in 1ess than 12 hours, please visit our website today. We offer a step by step, researched remedy report that has helped thousands of sufferers. And we promise no repeat infections for 1 whole year.
Guaranteed to Work! Researched! Natural! Joe Barton will tell you the simplest Natural Cure UTI Remedy that is even doctor approved. Learn about our 1 year promise now!