Many men are looking for a remedy for ED after discovering that blindness and deafness have been added to the list of side effects associated with ED medications. If you are looking for remedies for ED, you have found the right place!
Do you remember what it felt like to not have to worry about your erectile dysfunction? Probably not! Dealing with ED can be a difficult thing. For a man, it seems like our manhood is tied directly to how well we perform in the bed.
If you are feeling like you are not performing like you once did, then it is probably time to give your body a rude awakening. The main thing you need to do is reopen the circulation levels to your penile arteries. These 10 remedies for ED will help boost circulation downstairs and help you feel like a 20 year old again.
10 Remedies for ED that work in Days
Because erectile dysfunctions is usually a physical problem, it makes sense that you need to use your health, your diet, remedies, vitamins and even herbs to cure your erectile dysfunction. These 10 tips can help you feel years younger.
1. Drinking water can be the start of your cure. You may wonder why something so simple can help cure this disease, but water is a flusher of the body. It can flush everything from cholesterol to plaque which can help reopen the arteries in the penile regions. Water will also help you eat less and possibly lose weight. You should drink about 2.5 liters of water daily.
2. Going for a walk or exercising can reduce stress but also help boost your circulation levels. Start exercising for at least 30 minutes daily. You will notice reversing ED effects in literally days.
3. Reducing stress is also helpful. Try relaxing for at least 30 minutes each day by reading a book or just closing your eyes. I strongly recommend practicing a variety of breathing exercises which will help boost circulation levels downstairs.
4. Your diet is probably the most important influence for ED. You should be eating plenty of water soluble fiber which is available in all vegetables. I recommend vegetables before fruits because fruits are higher in sugar. High sugar diets are associated with ED.
5. You should also be eating about 5-6 meals everyday that are about the size of your fist. If you make a fist and see how big it is, this is about the size of your stomach. However, we have been misinformed that 3 big meals are human tradition. Humans are much like cattle, we are grazers. We should be eating small meals throughout the day. This will help you lose weight and boost circulation levels.
6. Avoid cholesterol and fattening foods which can clog your arteries downstairs. Instead of eating these foods, eat lighter foods that are fresh and healthier. Red meats should be avoided and chicken should be considered.
7. Herbal therapy has also helped many men treat impotence naturally. For instance, gingko has been shown to boost circulation levels to the penile arteries naturally.
8. Eat fish regularly. A compound in fish called L-Arginine has been found to relax blood vessels naturally much like ED medications do.
9. Did you know that many men who suffer from male impotence are also deficient in zinc? You should be supplementing zinc daily. 15 – 30 mg daily will be beneficial.
10. Finally, you also need to discover what lifestyle habits could be hindering your ED. For instance, too much caffeine or smoking cigarettes are 2 things that can be hurting your chances of curing ED. You should also avoid eating too many carbohydrates.
What Else Can You Do?
If you are finally ready to take your health serious, please visit us today. We guarantee you will cure ED naturally with these 40 + researched remedies and tips. Learn why this remedy report is doctor approved and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing make a promise to make you feel 20 years younger! Learn about a 100% guaranteed Remedy for ED Report that has a 90% satisfaction rate.