Over 10 home remedies for hypertension have been proven to cure high blood pressure naturally… with no medication! But why do millions of sufferers opt to take medication before even attempting to cure hypertension naturally. Whether we are lazy or we like paying hundreds of dollars a month to pharmaceutical companies, we should all practice natural health!
The reason we shouldn’t fully rely on high blood pressure medication is because it is NOT a cure for hypertension. It is only a way to synthetically make the arteries relax to lower the blood pressure. It is only a way for the heart to pump slower to lower the blood pressure. It is only a disguise to hide high blood pressure. And it could cut your life short!
But there are numerous home remedies for hypertension that will normalize your blood pressure by using nutrition, vitamin supplementation, mineral supplementation, and exercise.
The Truth about Hypertension
I will not lie to you. Hypertension is a serious disease if left untreated. In America alone, over 300,000 deaths are contributed to high blood pressure every year. In fact, there are over 50 million physician visits each year in this country for this expensive disease.
But it doesn’t have to be expensive. And it can be a memory if you are pro-active about using simple tips to normalize your blood pressure. Here are 5 things you should know about naturally treating hypertension!
5 Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
1. What Doctors Tell You- You should lose weight, be more active, and eat a healthier diet that is low in cholesterol, saturated fats and salt. I have just saved you over a hundred dollars on your doctor’s visit. And there are better things you can do for the disease than taking a pill every morning.
2. Potassium- Duke researchers have found that getting more potassium could lower blood pressure by as much as 20 points. Therefore, the most important nutrient your body needs is an adequate amount of potassium. We suggest a potassium supplement and a couple bananas a day will work wonders!
3. Magnesium- Magnesium is a micronutrient found in bones, body tissues and organs of the body. It will also assist potassium in normalizing blood pressure naturally. We suggest getting at least 400 milligrams of magnesium a day for optimal results.
4. Herbal Therapy- Garlic has also been shown to lower cholesterol and blood pressure. The reason why garlic has been shown to be so effective is because of a compound it contains. Allicin, in garlic, works to normalize the blood pressure. Supplements work great too.
5. Oxygen- One simple way to lower your pressure is by breathing. Well you actually have to practice proper breathing techniques that will pump up to 15% more oxygen to your lungs. Whether this is a de-stresser or allows arteries to widen, simple breathing techniques can be listed as a home remedy for high blood pressure.
Treat Hypertension Naturally… Guaranteed
Here are 5 tips to get you started with your natural treatment! But there are numerous other tips that are research-driven and proven to work in days! For the only 100% guaranteed, step by step High Blood Pressure Remedy Report, please visit our website today. Our home remedies for hypertension have helped thousands and we would love to help you!
So don’t be fooled by Hypertension Pills, treat your hypertension naturally at home! We guarantee that ‘going natural’ could be your best decision this year!
Guaranteed! Researched! Natural! With 22 years of natural health experience, Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have become the leader in natural health research. For home remedies for hypertension,